The DRAW-TITE® Hidden Hitch® trailer hitch – the newest, sleekest design in towing. This innovative receiver hitch installs behind the rear bumper, making the hitch invisible, so your vehicle will keep its clean, classy, sophisticated ‘fresh-from-the-factory' look when the hitch is not in use. Then when you’re ready to use your hitch, simply attach the removeable receiver, secure your accessory, and go!
Made from welded steel with a black premium finish, the Hidden Hitch series of hitches are custom designed to ensure a superior fit for each make and model vehicle. Each Hidden Hitch is designed with a two-inch receiver opening to fit a number of different accessory attachments like bike racks, cargo carriers, and more! Draw-Tite Hidden Hitches are rated for 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight (GTW) and are best suited for use with accessories or light-duty towing. The integrated anti-theft lockable receiver ensures added safety when the hitch is in use, while the included anti-rattle hitch pin provides premium performance and security. When you’re not using the Hidden Hitch, you can store the removeable receiver, anti-rattle pin, and weather covers in the hard sided carrying case that is included with your purchase.
These dependable, premium custom hitches are manufactured for Subaru Forester and attach to your vehicle’s frame behind the bumper for a luxuriously clean appearance. Hidden Hitch trailer hitches have a sleek black powder coat finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance and come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation. Plus, each hitch is tested to meet - and exceed - V-5 and SAE J684 standards and is backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty.
So, take that extra cooler out to the lake, hit the bike trails in the park, or hook up that utility trailer and tackle your honey-do home repairs. When you’re done, remove the evidence (i.e., the removeable receiver), and go for a cruise. With the Hidden Hitch, you can do it all! Brought to you by Draw-Tite, North America’s Favorite Hitch.
- HIDDEN DESIGN: Hidden Hitches are the best kept secret in towing because they are completely hidden when you’re not using them! Hidden Hitches install behind the rear bumper, so your vehicle keeps its clean, ‘fresh-from-the-factory' look when you’re not towing
- REMOVEABLE RECEIVER: Use accessories you already have! The receiver accepts any 2-inch accessory or ball mount for light-duty towing. It also comes with a hard sided carrying case to store the receiver, anti-rattle hitch pin, and weather covers when you’re not using them
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety. Each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse and is proven to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CAPACITY: This Class III hitch is rated for up to 3,500 pounds GTW and up to 200 pounds TW. NOT suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems. The 2-inch removeable receiver can accept a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and much more!
- VERSATILE: This Draw-Tite Hidden Hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): Subaru Forester
- EXCLUSIONS: This Draw-Tite Hidden Hitch does NOT fit the following:
We ship your order directly to your choice of one of our 1,250+ ShopHitches Network Dealers.