Hidden Hitch® Trailer Hitch Class III, 2 in. Removable Receiver, Black, Compatible with Subaru Outback Wagon
Now you can keep that fresh off the factory floor look and only see the receiver when you need to. The new Hidden Hitch® by Draw-Tite® Hitch is designed to be quickly and easily removed when not in use. Our patented design allows for mounting of cargo carriers, bike racks and even light duty towing! (up to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight)
- Popular 2 in. Receiver opening with 3,500 lbs. towing capacity
- Quick and easy removal of receiver box with simple handle turn – No Tools Necessary!
- When not in use, receiver can be stored in hard case (included)
- Main cross tube is concealed permanently behind the vehicle bumper with a no drill installation (Note: Professional installation still recommended)
- Engineered and tested to exceed highest standards (SAE j684 & Euro dyno test)
- Anti-theft lock incorporated into the receiver
- Hitch won't affect ground clearance
- Includes anti-rattle hitch pin to tightly secure accessories in receiver box
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Limited lifetime warranty
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||12.614" x 41.688" x 9.146" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat Over E-Coat|
|Weight Carrying (WC):||Up to 350/3,500 lbs. (TW/GTW)|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
|Product Requires Drilling||Product DOES NOT Require Drilling|
|Year||Make / Model / Style||Install Time||Drill|
|'20 - '22||Subaru, Outback, Wagon||60 minutes|
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.