Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2 Inch Square Receiver, Black, Compatible with Subaru Ascent
These durable custom hitches are manufactured for 2023 Subaru Ascent and attach to your vehicle’s frame or bumper for a sleek, clean appearance. Each hitch also has a two-inch square receiver tube opening – the most common and versatile on the market - allowing you to attach accessories like a bike rack or cargo carrier, or hook up your pop-up, boat trailer, or utility trailer. The options are endless! Draw-Tite Class III Custom Trailer Hitches come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation and are backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty. So, whether you are headed out to the campground, the lake, or the bike trails, or you’re tackling a project at home and need to haul the materials home, choose Draw-Tite and travel with confidence knowing your setup is connected with the security only Draw-Tite can provide. Draw-Tite: North America’s Favorite Hitch
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: Draw-Tite Class III trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional.
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion.
- TESTED: Draw-Tite hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 5,000 lbs. GTW and up to 750 lbs. TW. The two-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and more!
- VERSATILE: This Draw-Tite Class III hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): 2023 Subaru Ascent.
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||42.59" x 16.06" x 6.56" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat Over E-Coat|
|Weight Carrying (WC):||Up to 525/3,500 lbs. (TW/GTW)|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
|Screwdriver||Phillips & Standard|
|Sockets||10mm, 17mm, 11/16"|
|Trim Panel Tool||--|
|Product Requires Drilling||Product DOES NOT Require Drilling|
|Year||Make / Model / Style||Install Time||Drill|
|'23||Subaru, Ascent||75 minutes|
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.