Class II Trailer Hitch
Draw-Tite begins with Computer Aided Design (CAD) matched to manufacturer & model year for a perfect fit and top towing performance. Draw-Tite combines this with solid, all-welded construction for maximum performance and safety under the toughest conditions. The E-Coat base with black powder coat finish keeps your hitch looking good and resists corrosion for many years of service.
Bolt-on installation with no welding required, and complete hardware kit and installation instructions are included. Backed by Draw-Tite’s nationwide limited lifetime warranty.
- 1-1/4" Square Receiver Tube Opening
- Removable Drawbar, Pin and Clip Sold Separately
- Neat Appearance, All Frame Attachments
- E-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 3,500 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||13.2" x 46.25" x 8.5" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Weight Carrying (WC):||Up to 350/3,500 lbs. (TW/GTW)|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
|Product Requires Drilling||Product DOES NOT Require Drilling|
|Year||Make / Model / Style||Install Time||Drill|
|'20||Buick, Encore GX||60 minutes|
|'21||Chevrolet, Trailblazer||60 minutes|