Class I Trailer Hitch
Each Sportframe Class I hitch is designed from the bottom up to meet Draw-Tite’s toughest standards. Solid, all-welded construction ensures maximum strength and safety. The computer aided design (CAD) and fatigue stress testing ensure a strong design that will withstand whatever you dish out. The attractive black E-Coat base with black powder coat finish delivers long-term corrosion resistance and looks good for years to come.
Rated up to 2,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC) capacity. Backed by Draw-Tite’s Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Economical Class I Receiver Style Hitch
- 1-1/4" Square Receiver Tube Opening
- Removable Drawbar, Pin and Clip Sold Separately
- Attaches to Frame and Bumper
- E-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 2,000 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||16.5" x 45" x 9.4" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Weight Carrying (WC):||Up to 200/2,000 lbs. (TW/GTW)|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
|Product Requires Drilling||Product DOES NOT Require Drilling|
|Year||Make / Model / Style||Install Time||Drill|
|'21||KIA, Seltos||30 minutes|